English Exams Topics / 2nd. Term
· Past continuous
· Past simple
· Use of the conjunction "When"
· Verbs chart from BE through CHOOSE
· Verbs in context . Identify tenses clue words. Present, past simple, gerund, continuous, and past participle.
SPELLING AND VOCABULARY
· Spelling and vocabulary words compendium
· Words in context
· Dictogloss using meanings and synonyms
· Label images
Students should write 2 types of poems, an acrostic , and a cinquain using Christmas as theme.
Study key features or characteristics of each poem.
Look at Students book pages 58 and 59 and 64 as guide.
· Photosynthesis Science book page 38
· Organisms Science book pages 39 and chart from 40
· Animal Respiration , examples for each respiration system and science book pages 45, 46, 47, 48 and 50.
SPEAKING EXAMStudents will talk about air pollution, the atmosphere and how can we help the environment
Monday, December 5th. Writing and Listening
Tuesday , December 6th. Reading Comprehension and Speaking
Wednesday , December 7th. Science
Thursday , December 8th. Vocabulary and Spelling
Friday , December 9th. Grammar